Thursday, February 01, 2007

Jan Exam

Was it easier or harder than expected?
The first glance of the picture in the exam I was like this is going to be a long 75 minutes of my life; but as I got into it with the 15 min plan I find it ok and made points that I was quite impressed with.

What key points did you make?
The points I made was firstly about the title "The greate escape", if people didnt know bout Jamie Oliver they could have thought this was a drama about escaping, which goes with himself being tied up.
I also mentioned about how the male and female roles have changed. Females in the past were more domesticated, whereas the male were the dominant ones being the breadwinner. Now males are more interested in the domestic side of life including cooking. Role reversal basically.
The poster gives us enigmas about "why is he hanging there?", "Is he trying to escape?"
Celebrity endorsement - Jamie Oliver, people wanting to aspire to be like him. A chef.
Italians being known for their good cooking.

Where you able to include any of the year 13 (med 4, 5 or 6) stufff you've covered and if so what.
I talked about some theorists and like gratification - how audiences have a personal identification with celebrities.

Did you do you enough prepation?
Yes I did, but I done them on paper. No not an excuse because you're not gonna have a computer in the exam. It makes it more helpful to practice on paper in order to give yourself sufficient time in the exam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home